Is it that you have recently met a handsome hunk who has just asked you out on the first date? Are you in a brainstorming state as to what to wear on the first date that can totally impress your man to the core? Relax. We are here to get you the best fashion tips to get your date outfit covered without all the stress.
The classy look that sits pretty perfect on a daytime date:
Be it a lunch date or a coffee date in the afternoon, for the first date during the daytime, we suggest you play a safe game as you opt for a feminine dress in a classy style. Your ultimate goal is to look fashionable while seeming approachable and touchable at the same time. The elegant look of a chic dress is the perfect blend of feminine charm and flirtatiousness.
- Summer dresses are available in a variety of sizes. Do remember to opt for a classy one depending on your body language and shape.
- Opt for a trapezoid wrapped cocoon maxi dress if you are a little overweight
- Wear complimented dress and a well-coordinated one in terms of makeup, accessories and footwear.
- Flaunt your shape as you opt to wear a midi dress for the said lunch date or coffee date provided you are blessed with an amazing figure.
- Wear maxi gowns on the first date that gets perfectly accessorised with a hat, sunglass, heels and a bag that matches. Go in for slits to add that naughty angle.
- Don’t opt for skater dresses if you are busty for this kind of dress will just make it more evident as per the fitting that they offer. Never wear flowers in the hair with skater dresses for mismatched makeup can totally break your look.
- Don’t wear dresses with deep necklines that reveal your assets right on the first date for it can mess up your image labeling it to be too bold.
- Don’t choose to wear any kind of footwear. Please try to opt for heels or statement shoes that enhance your look on the day of the first date with your man.
- Don’t opt for heavy makeup. Mismatched makeup can totally break your look, therefore keep to less makeup and opt for the right amount in terms of the outfit. Don’t just opt for false eyelashes and plump your lips with a bold colour gloss in the excitement of meeting your man.
The serene romantic look for a calm evening dinner date:
Well for a romantic candle light dinner first date, we advise you stick to the classy little black dress. The utter glamour, style and sensuousness of a LBD (little black dress) go unparalleled in comparison to other date night outfits. If you are not keen on that, then we further provide you with ideas to rock the first date look.
- Choose a well-fitting cocktail dress to wear it on the first date with less makeup and that perfectly lined alluring red lips.
- Wear complimented dress with a long jacket and a fitting hairstyle for the perfect fashion protocol.
- To flaunt a gorgeous look at the date, you can go in for velvet outfits with a simple hairstyle. Velvet gives a classy touch to the look and makes for an exceptional style statement.
- Choose a LBD that you can carry with confidence. Confidence is that cherry on the cake in respect of the first date no matter what outfit you opt for.
- Do opt for sexy undergarments on the candle light dinner date for you never know where it can lead, so why not be prepared to impress your man in the bedroom as well?
- Don’t choose to wear a casual dress for the date. It will be an absolute spoiler in the said context.
- Don’t wear flat shoes with the outfit on the first date for it might function as an undesirable signal for your man.
- Don’t overdress. Opt for a chic pair of accessory and a simple hairstyle or you can flaunt open hair as your hairstyle for the date.