Whether you have an hourglass figure, or a pear ruler one, or apple shaped for the matter, we provide you with the top 5 tips to look slimmer which provides for universal tricks for all shapes and sizes.
Dark Boot Cut Jeans:
The said boot legs of the dark colour can be the most flattering. It gives a lean appearance due to the slight flare at the ankle.You can team it up with a long top along with a well fitting cropped jacket that perfectly nips in the waist.
The Structured Jacket:
Girls have this common misconception that wearing jackets can make them look fat, as for the simple fact that it adds to the layers of clothing. A mid thigh structured jacket actually gives the form not only a slender look, but also it adds polish to your appearance.
The Bold Pattern:
Go in for bold patterns, for they can totally camouflage your form by distracting the onlooker to notice your clothes instead of your figure.Be careful to go in for deep or bright colours, for light colours can all the more make your shape look prominent, while highlighting on your imperfections and thus it makes you look larger.
Body Slimming Undergarments:
To keep that extra weight in check and to give your figure a shapely appearance, go in for body slimming undergarments which form an indispensable part of fashion 2017.
Wearing blacks can actually make you look thinner as per the fashion trends.It is advisable to know the difference between gloomy look and classy ones. Therefore, make sure to add colours in form of funky accessories or bold lip colors to give yourself a classy look while wearing black.
Other Helpful Tips:
- If you wearing a skirt and you want your legs looks slim then wear at least 2-inch stiletto.
- Wear V-neckline Tops for the slimmer upper body. Collect Vs in everything like T-Shirts, sweaters, tops, jackets etc.
- Purchase the Dresses that have a belt at the waist to balance your middle body.
- Wear Tunic dresses or Skater Dresses.
- Pattern Dresses create an illusion of a thinner form.
- But avoid big patterns they make you look bigger instead of slimmer.
- Stick to one color from top to bottom, it making you look thinner.
- If you have tummy then Wear vertical stripes dresses, they make you look slimmer form middle body.
- Wear big length accessories like the fashionable pendant that bring attention away from your thighs or hips. For accessories read this article: 11 Must-Have Girls Accessories To Flaunt The Perfect College Style
- Match your footwear color to your body skin color which makes your legs look thinner.
- To make your face look thinner tie your hair and make puff hairstyle.
- If you don’t have thinner thighs, then to look slimmer, wear pattern Shorts or shorts that have medium length.
- Wear dark color panels dresses as dark panels hide the tummy and balance your middle body portion.
- At last, Highlight the area which you love in your body with accessories or with different tricks so that it brings whole attention and make you slimmer.
If you have any other tips to look slimmer then comment below and share with us.
Subscription Fashion Geeks for more styling tips and style hacks.